- Why this Privacy Declaration?
Auto Electro Andries attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy and personal data. We use your personal data exclusively in accordance with the Privacy Act and other relevant legal regulations. Any reference in this Privacy Declaration to the Privacy Act means a reference to the Act of the 8th of December 1992 for the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data. Any reference to the Regulation is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
With this Privacy Declaration, Auto Electro Andries, of which Andries Bus Solutions is part, wishes to point out any processing operations regarding this data and your rights. By using our website you explicitly grant your permission with possible processing operations by Auto Electro Andries.
It is possible that this Privacy Declaration may be subject to modification and changes in the future. It is up to you, as visitor, to consult this document on a regular basis. Every substantial change will always be clearly communicated on the Auto Electro Andries platform or on the Andries Bus Solutions platform.
- Who processes the personal data?
The website https://www.andriesbussolutions.be is an initiative of:
AUTO ELECTRO ANDRIES (hereinafter referred to as: AEA)
GROTE BAAN 79
VAT number: BE 0473.798.973
Phone: +32 (0)3 780.75.75
- Which personal data are processed?
AEA undertakes to process only data that are relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The following categories of personal data can be processed by AEA:
- For which purposes are my personal data used?
AEA collects personal data to provide you with a safe, optimal and personal user experience. The collection of personal data will become more extensive as you use the website more intensively.
Data processing is essential for the operation of the website. Processing only occurs for the following well-defined purposes:
- Offering and improving a general and personalized service; including providing information and newsletters.
- Offering and improving the supplied products; personal and specific products on the basis of information and data provided.
- The detection of and protection against fraud, errors and/or criminal behavior.
- Marketing purposes.
When visiting the AEA website or Andries Bus Solutions website, some data is collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary to optimize the use of our website. These data are: IP address, presumed place of consultation, time and day of consultation, which pages were visited. When you visit the AEA website, you agree to this collection of data intended for statistical purposes as described above.
Personal data will only be processed for internal use within AEA.
During a visit to our website, ‘cookies’ can be placed on your hard disk to better tailor the website to the needs of the returning visitor. Non-functional cookies help us to optimize your visit to the website and to recall technical choices.
If you want to consult the AEA website or the Andries Bus Solutions website, it is recommended that you enable cookies. How to disable cookies, on the other hand, can also be found in our Cookie Statement.
- What are my rights?
6.1 Guarantee of a lawful and secure processing of personal data
AEA processes your personal information fairly and lawfully. This implies the following guarantees:
- Personal data will only be processed in accordance with the described and justified purposes of this Privacy Declaration.
- Personal data is only processed insofar this is sufficient, relevant and not excessive.
- Personal data is only kept for as long as this is necessary for the realization of the described and justified purposes in this Privacy Declaration.
6.2 Right of access/retification/deletion of your personal data
Upon proof of your identity as User, you have the right to obtain a decision from AEA about whether or not to process your personal data. When AEA processes your data, you also have the right to inspect the collected personal data. If you wish to use your right of access, AEA will carry this out within one (1) month of receipt of the request. The request is made by registered letter or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
You also have the right to have your personal data deleted by us without unreasonable delay. You can only rely on this right to be forgotten in the following cases:
- When the personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were originally collected;
- When the personal data was collected on the basis of obtained consent and no other legal basis exists for the processing;
- When an objection is made to the processing and there are no prevailing compelling justified grounds for the processing;
- When the personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- When the personal data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
AEA assesses the presence of one of the cases mentioned above.
6.3 Right to limit/object to the processing of your personal data
User has the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of his personal data:
- During the period that AEA requires to verify the accuracy of the personal data, in the event of a dispute;
- If the data processing is unlawful and the User requests a limitation of the processing instead of deleting the personal data;
- When AEA no longer needs the personal data of the User for the processing purposes and the User needs the personal data regarding a legal claim;
- During the period that AEA needs to assess the presence of the grounds for deleting personal data.
User also has the right to object to the processing of his personal data at all times. AEA then ceases to process your personal data, unless AEA can provide compelling justified grounds for the processing of your personal data that outweigh the right of the User to object.
If User wishes to exercise these rights, AEA will comply within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered letter or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.4 Right to withdraw my permission/right to file a complaint
User has the right to withdraw his permission at all times. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent, prior to its withdrawal. In addition, User has the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of his personal data by AEA with the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
If User wishes to exercise this right, AEA will comply within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered letter or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.